Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Hello!

Well, I'm not quite sure what I'm getting myself into here.  I'm a new to this whole blogging thing, but I thought it would be a fun way to document what Peyton's life is like as a three year old.  My goal is to take pictures and write something about every day of Peyton's life for the next 365.  Now, I'll be the first to admit that I will not be posting every day.  But my hope is that when I do post, I have something from every day.  So sit back and enjoy the crazy ride of a 3 year old!



2 comments:

  1. I think it's so exciting to start a blog. I have had mine for over a year now and it's been so fun to see it evolve. I heard you can even make your blog into book-form for keeping it like you keep photo albums. It is SUCH a great way to record family memories and create a legacy. Happy blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So excited to see how Peyton changes throughout the year. Being 3 is such a fun again, for both of you!!

    ReplyDelete