Sunday, April 17, 2011

3.23-3.28

Well, if finally happened.  Today, 4/17 (3.28), I didn't get a picture!  I'm so bummed because we had a fun day.  After church and breakfast with aunts, uncles and cousins, we went to a Puppy Party!  Our friends' pug, Edward, turned 10!  (And that's not in dog years!).  Peyton had fun playing with Nora, a little girl his age.  He didn't really have any interest in the dogs there.  He's never really been a dog kid.  So hopefully we can play with Nora again sometime and get pictures then.

As for the rest of the week, we were pretty busy!
3.23
Peyton got to have an extra day of school this week.  Which, at the age of 3 is pretty cool!  Every now and then I will sub for them.  It's fun to be able to go and see Peyton in this environment.  The best part of the day was seeing Peyton write his name!  He's been working so hard on making P's.  And with very little help from me, he wrote every letter in his name!  I was so proud!  I don't have a picture of it right now, but I will get one and post it.  Pretty cool :)  The picture I do have is of Peyton "working" at school.  That is been his thing lately... Having "work to do".  Hopefully this work ethic will stick:)

3.24
Wednesday was a big day for Peyton... Or I guess I should say night.  We took down his crib and moved in a big bed!  He was so excited and loves having a big boy bed.  The best part, he can jump on it!  He won't just climb off, he has to jump off.  It's fun.  But it's kind of sad for me.  We don't have a baby any more.  He is growing up fast!  

3.25
For his birthday Peyton got his very own camera from Great Grandma.  He loves taking pictures of EVERYTHING!  And he's getting pretty good at it.  Once I get a cord to download his pictures I'll post some.
3.26
One of Peyton's favorite games to play is Tag You're It.  We had a great game going today with all 3 of us (usually it's just Mom or Dad and Peyton).   

3.27
Today we loaded up the van (again) and headed up to Nana and Papa's.  This time so Peyton can spend the week with Nana while Mom & Dad go on vacation.  Road trips usually consist of watching movies, playing games and singing songs.  And yes, these pictures are from April... pay no attention to the snow out the window.  It's gone, for now... 


So we are hoping that Nana will take some pictures of all their adventures this week.  Sounds like they have some fun things planned :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment