Monday, April 4, 2011

Noodles: 3.15

Today after school Peyton and I ventured to the grocery store.  Peyton is usually pretty good when we go, and today we no exception.  He holds my list and coupons and puts thing in the cart for me.  While in the pasta aisle he spotted the "Chow Pow" (what Peyton calls Lightning McQueen from the movie CARS) mac-n-cheese.  This, of course, was almost twice as much as plain mac-n-cheese, but I caved and bought it!  When we got home, Peyton HAD to have it for lunch.  As I dumped the noodles into the boiling water I noticed there was only about half as much as a regular box!  Really??!  But Peyton was pretty excited about the Mater and McQueen noodles!  So I used this as an opportunity.  In the past, Peyton wouldn't eat mac-n-cheese or spaghetti if the noodles weren't elbow or spaghetti.  So I explained to him that it didn't matter what shape the noodles were they tasted the same.  So hopefully in the future he'll be OK with it :)
  

No comments:

Post a Comment